Monday, June 9, 2008

Famous painting

Famous painting
ANTONIO
Farewell: I'll grow a talker for this gear.
GRATIANO
Thanks, i' faith, for silence is only commendableIn a neat's tongue dried and a maid not vendible.
[Exeunt GRATIANO and LORENZO]
ANTONIO
Is that any thing now?
BASSANIO
Gratiano speaks an infinite deal of nothing, morethan any man in all Venice. His reasons are as twograins of wheat hid in two bushels of chaff: youshall seek all day ere you find them, and when youhave them, they are not worth the search.
ANTONIO
Well, tell me now what lady is the sameTo whom you swore a secret pilgrimage,That you to-day promised to tell me of?
BASSANIO
'Tis not unknown to you, Antonio,How much I have disabled mine estate,By something showing a more swelling portThan my faint means would grant continuance:

No comments: