Friday, June 13, 2008

oil painting from picture

oil painting from picture
painting idea
Huntsman, I charge thee, tender well my hounds:Brach Merriman, the poor cur is emboss'd;And couple Clowder with the deep -- mouth'd brach.Saw'st thou not, boy, how Silver made it goodAt the hedge-corner, in the coldest fault?I would not lose the dog for twenty pound.
First Huntsman
Why, Belman is as good as he, my lord;He cried upon it at the merest lossAnd twice to-day pick'd out the dullest scent:Trust me, I take him for the better dog.
Lord
Thou art a fool: if Echo were as fleet,I would esteem him worth a dozen such.But sup them well and look unto them all:To-morrow I intend to hunt again.
First Huntsman
I will, my lord.
Lord
What's here? one dead, or drunk? See, doth he breathe?
Second Huntsman
He breathes, my lord. Were he not warm'd with ale,This were a bed but cold to sleep so soundly.

No comments: