Sunday, August 31, 2008

Leonardo da Vinci The Last Supper painting

Leonardo da Vinci The Last Supper paintingLeonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Smile paintingRembrandt The Return of the Prodigal Son painting Please excuse me for keeping you," he said to the pair of us. "I realize how trivial this sounds in these circumstances, but I'm really quite concerned about my wife. Does either of you gentlemen happen to know where she might be?"
His smile was polite, even abashed; his tone seemed perfectly sincere. Bray explained curtly that Anastasia had taken her mother next door to her grandfather's office's; his tone suggested disapproval of Stoker's new mien.
"I'm relieved to hear that," Stoker said. "She really wasn't herself at lunch, and I was a bit concerned." He turned to me now. "You must be George, then? Perfect disguise! And a very clever idea, too." He offered his hand to shake. "Thanksever so much for your advice this morning; I wish I had time to tell you what a campus of good it's done me already. Ido hope neither of you will be EATen. . ."
"For Founder's sake, man, be yourself!" Bray rebuked him. But we could tarry no longer; the crowd had pushed through. Before I could assess the genuineness of Stoker's attitude we were obliged to retreat into the other lift -- barely large enough for

No comments: