Friday, August 22, 2008

William Blake Songs of Innocence painting

William Blake Songs of Innocence paintingVincent van Gogh Red vineyards paintingVincent van Gogh Mulberry Tree painting
to New Tammany -- I'd be all right, and forever in his debt.
"Which fork, Georgie? You mean you're not sure?"
"It doesn't matter," I said at once. "There's bound to be a sign. Well, bye-bye, Max. Bye-bye, G. Herrold. I really must go."
And I struck out as if I knew my way, hoping some impulse would turn me left or rightwards if I kept myself from thinking on the choice. But of course I could not not-think; no impulse came; and unwilling either to halt again or to betray my quandary (for I was conscious of their eyes upon me), I forged ahead into the sumac.
"I believe I'll take a short-cut through here," I called back.
"Ach,George! Wait once!" Max's voice was joyous; but though I heard him call again for me and urge G. Herrold to help him overtake me, I crashed on through briars and foxgrape -- only a bit more slowly, not to rip my fleece.
"Wait Once, I got to tell you what we did!" As I would not

No comments: