Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vincent van Gogh Irises

Vincent van Gogh IrisesWassily Kandinsky Farbstudie QuadrateGustav Klimt Hope
carrying Pantalaimon.
They tore their glance away from each other's eyes.
"Good-bye, Mr. Scoresby!" Lyra cried, looking around for him. "I wish, oh, thank you, thank you, good-bye!"
"Good-bye, my dear child, good-bye, Will, go well!"
Lyra scrambled "You said I was a warrior. You told me that was my nature, and I shouldn't argue with it. Father, you were wrong. I fought because I had to. I can't choose my nature, but I can choose what I do. And I will choose, because now I'm free."
His father's smile was full of pride and tenderness. "Well done, my boy. Well done indeed," he said.
Will couldn't see him anymore. He turned and climbed through after Lyra.
And now that their purpose was achieved, now the children had found their daemons through, but Will stood still and looked into the eyes of his father's ghost, brilliant in the shadows. Before he left him, there was something he had to say.Will said to his father's ghost,

No comments: