Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Leroy Neiman Mark McGwire

Leroy Neiman Mark McGwireLeroy Neiman MarilynLeroy Neiman Marilyn Monroe
the client would want me to. And I'd need some proof of who you were, anyway."
"Yes, I understand, but can you just tell me whether he's alive or dead?"
"Well… that wouldn't be confidential. Unfortunately, I can't tell you anyway, because I don't know."
"What?"
"The money comes from a family trust. He left instructions to pay it until he told me to stop. I haven't heard from him from to write, and I'll let you know what I can. But you must understand, I can't do very much over the phone."
"Yes, I suppose so. All right. But can you tell me where he disappeared?"
"As I say, it's a matter of public record. There were several newspaper stories at the time. You know he was an explorer?"
"My mother's told me some things, yes."
"Well, he was leading an expedition, and it just disappeared. About that day to this. What it boils down to is that he's… well, I suppose he's vanished. That's why I can't answer your question.""Vanished? Just… lost?""It's a matter of public record, actually. Look, why don't you come into the office and—""I can't. I'm going to Nottingham.""Well, write to me, or get your mother

No comments: