Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Paul Klee Red Bridge

Paul Klee Red BridgePaul Klee Red And White DomesPaul Klee Fire in the Evening
That might not be a good idea, if you think about it,' said Mort haughtily. He clicked his tongue, and Binky leapt into the air, cleared the parapet and cantered up into the blue morning sky.
'I wanted to say thank you!' Keli yelled after him.
The maid, who couldn't get over the feeling that something was wrong and had followed her, said, 'Are you all right, ma'am?'
Keli looked at from ice blue to sullen grey as Binky eased himself into the gap between dimensions. He didn't land on the dark soil of Death's estate, it was simply there, underfoot, as though an aircraft carrier had gently manoeuvred itself her distractedly.'What?' she demanded.'I just wondered if – everything was all right?'Keli's shoulders sagged.'No,' she said. 'Everything's all wrong. There's a dead assassin in my bedroom. Could you please have something done about it?'And —' she held up a hand – 'I don't want you to say "Dead, ma'am?" or "Assassin, ma'am?" or scream or anything, I just want you to get something done about it. Quietly. I think I've got a headache. So just nod.'The maid nodded, bobbed uncertainly, and backed away. Mort wasn't sure how he got back. The sky simply changed

No comments: