Thursday, April 9, 2009

Juan Gris Violin and Engraving

Juan Gris Violin and EngravingJuan Gris The ViolinJuan Gris The Painter's Window
Rincewind glanced at the manicured greenery, care­fully arranged rocks and high surrounding walls. One of the Thous winked at, helping himself to another honey stick.
'I don't know about that,' said the poet. 'Scorpions sound unpoetic to me. Wild honey and locusts seem more appropriate, according to the standard poetic instructions, although I've never really developed the taste for insects.'
'I always understood that the kind of locust people ate in wildernesses was the fruit of a kind of tree,' said Con­ina. 'Father always said it was quite tasty.'
'Not insects?' said Creosote.
'I don't think so.' him.'This is a Wilderness?' he said.'My landscape gardeners incorporated all the essen­tial features, I believe. They spent simply ages getting the rills sufficiently sinuous. I am reliably informed that they contain prospects of rugged grandeur and astonishing natural beauty.''And scorpions,' said Rincewind

No comments: