Friday, April 17, 2009

Pop art coltrane on rust

Pop art coltrane on rustPop art Bruce Springsteen - The BOSSPop art booker t & the mgs on green
stop blowing that damn trumpet!”
Shawn lowered the trumpet.
“I’m doin’ a fanfare, your majesty.”
“Yes, yes, obvious guests,” said Verence.
“And I thought it might be a nice idea to have some sort of fair or festival beforehand,” said Verence.
19
Terry Pratchett
“I asked Boggi’s in Ankh-Morpork to send up their best dressmaker with a selection of materials and one of the maids is about your size and I think you’ll be very pleased with the result,” said Verence.but you’re not supposed to go on. A few brief notes are a sufficiency.” Verence sniffed. “And something’s burning.”“Oh, blow .. . it’s the carrots ...” Shawn hurried away“That’s better,” said Verence. “Where were we?”“Pigs, I think,” said Magrat, “but I really came to—““It all comes down to the soil,” said Verence. “Get the soil right, and everything else follows. Incidentally, I’m arranging the marriage for Midsummer Day I thought you’d like that.”Magrat’s mouth formed an 0.“We could move it, of course, but not too much because of the harvest,” said Verence.“I’ve had some invitations sent out already, to the more

No comments: