Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Claude Monet Woman In A Green Dress painting

Claude Monet Woman In A Green Dress painting
Gustav Klimt The Kiss (Le Baiser _ Il Baccio) painting
Hans had served his master for seven years, so he said to him, "Master, my time is up, now I should be glad to go back home to my mother, give me my wages."
The master answered, "You have served me faithfully and honestly, as the service was so shall the reward be". And he gave Hans a piece of gold as big as his head.
Hans pulled his handkerchief out of his pocket, wrapped up the lump in it, put it on his shoulder, and set out on the way home.
As he went on, always putting one foot before the other, he saw a horseman trotting quickly and merrily by on a lively horse. "Ah, said Hans quite loud, what a fine thing it is to ride. There you sit as on a chair, you stumble over no stones, you save your shoes, and cover the ground, you don't know how."

No comments: