Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Guillaume Seignac L'Abandon painting

Guillaume Seignac L'Abandon painting
John William Godward Nu Sur La Plage painting
The rider, who had heard him, stopped and called out, "Hi, there, Hans, why do you go on foot, then."
"I must," answered he, "for I have this lump to carry home, it is true that it is gold, but I cannot hold my head straight for it, and it hurts my shoulder."
"I will tell you what," said the rider, "we will exchange, I will give you my horse, and you can give me your lump."
"With all my heart," said Hans, "but I can tell you, you will have to crawl along with it."
The rider got down, took the gold, and helped Hans up, then gave him the bridle tight in his hands and said, "If you want to go at a really good pace, you must click your tongue and call out, jup, jup."
Hans was heartily delighted as he sat upon the horse and rode away so bold and free. After a little while he thought that it ought to

No comments: