Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vincent van Gogh The Starry Night 2 painting

Vincent van Gogh The Starry Night 2 paintingVincent van Gogh The Church in Auvers paintingVincent van Gogh Lane with Poplars painting
, and had been so to speak in WESCAC's hands, awaiting the selection of a volunteer "mother" and permission from Tower Hall and the Enochist lobbies to proceed with an experimental insemination. Second, WESCAC had, in Operation Ramshorn and the much-malignedÜberkatzen experiment, demonstrated its capacity to take initiative and implement its resolves; for just that reason the Cum Laude Room had been designated temporarily off-limits to female employees, to prevent untimely accidents. Third, the precious original GILES had undeniably disappeared on the night in question, and was never found. Finally, a secret obstetrical report, which Eierkopf had seen just prior to his demotion, affirmed that Miss Virginia R. Hector quite definitely had been impregnated.
"So she's telling the truth!" I cried. So wondrous a notion then occurred to me that I stood speechless: the entire mystery of myself seemed in an instant brought to light, in a way that confirmed my hopes beyond my dreams! Enormous moment -- which Dr. Eierkopf, alas, soon dashed to campus.
"Impossible," he said. "I don't

No comments: