Monday, August 25, 2008

Zhang Xiaogang Bloodline painting

Zhang Xiaogang Bloodline paintingZhang Xiaogang Big Family paintingZhang Xiaogang big family 1996 painting
premises. "O.B.G.," as Greene was wont to call his friend, had at first been reluctant, but upon Greene's offering secretly to take the girl with him and look after her, he accepted the condition.
" 'Tweren't my fault she turned out bad," he said. "I had my hands full clearin' land and huntin' meat and buildin' shelters and chasin' off redskins; I couldn't watch no sassy little pickaninny every minute."
"But you never touched her yourself?" Max demanded.
"Me touchher!" Greene grinned. "It was her pesterin'me all the time! And a-teasin'! And a-beggin'!" His eyes hardened. "And declarin' she'd tell Miss Sally Ann if I didn't watch out."
As best I could fathom it, he had permitted the Frumentian girl to share his sleeping bag, cook and wash for him, and mate with certain redskins. It was possible even to infer that his had been preserved by those same aboriginals at her behest, but the story was vague. In any case, despite her inclination, if passion, he had seldom

No comments: