Sunday, July 13, 2008

Franz Marc paintings

Franz Marc paintings
Fabian Perez paintings
RVANT: Who's going to milk that cow, Miss Scarlett?We's house workers.(Exhausted and hungry as Scarlett is, she goes out to theopen field, digging out the ftover radishes in the ground,swallowing. )SCARLETT: As God as my witness....as God as my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through thisand when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, norany of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill, as Godas my witness, I'll never be hungry again.SCARLETT: I'm starving, Paul. Get me something to eat. MAMMIE: There ain't nothing to eat honey. They took it all.SCARLETT: All thouse, is it there? I can't seethe house, have they burned it? It's all right, it's all right,they haven't burned it. It's still there!(Tara had survived, to face the hell and famine of defeat.)SCARLETT: Mother! Mother, I'm home! Mother, I'm home! Mother let me in, it's me, Scarlett. Oh, Paw, I'm homehe chickens, everything?

No comments: