Sunday, July 13, 2008

Guercino paintings

Guercino paintings
Henry Peeters paintings
SCARLETT: I can't think about Paw. I can't think of anything but that three hundred dollars.MAMMIE: Ain't no good thinking about that. Miss Scarlett. Ain't nobody got that much money. Nobody but that Yankee's and the scallow-wags got that much moneynow.SCARLETT: Rhett!MAMMIE: Who that? A Yankee?SCARLETT: Oh, Mammie, I'm so thin and pale and...I haven't any clothes. Go up to the attic Mammie, and get down Ma's old box of dress patterns.MAMMIE: What are you up to in Miss Ellen's fortier?SCARLETT: You're going to make me a new dress!MAMMIE: Not with Miss Ellen's fortier, not while I got breath in my body!SCARLETT: Great balls of fire, they're my fortiers now. I'm going to Atlanta for that three hundred dollars, and I've got to go looking like a queen.MAMMIE: Who's going to Atlanta with you?SCARLETT: I'm going alone.MAMMIE: That's what you think. I'm going to Atlanta with you, with you and that new dress.SCARLETT: Now Mammie darling...

No comments: