Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Adoration of the Magi

Adoration of the MagiUlysses and the SirensMountain of the Holy Cross
the Ladyship part of Your Assignment means You're supposed to know me so well that we'll be the same person."
These words so fit my recent Answer, I could not protest when she disrobed. But coitus was not necessarily what she had in mind, ready as she was (and saw the nether George to be) for that ultimate merger of two into one. She removed not only her uniform and underclothing but the pins from her hair, the -ring from her finger, and the cosmetic from her face, then turned from the wash-basin to face me. Her legs were slightly apart, her hands on her hips, her cheeks flaming. Inspired no doubt by Dr. Sear's new relation to Peter Greene, she ordered me to make her person as familiar to me as my own. I asked her what she meant.

No comments: